This document specifies the conditions for the processing of personal data (hereinafter also referred to as "data") and cookies in the area of the online store naviteam.eu , hereinafter referred to as the "Store ”.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Data controller
- Purpose of data processing
- Basis for data processing
- Information on data recipients
- Rights of persons whose data is processed
- §1. Data Administrator
The administrator of personal data processed as part of the Store is SCS Piotr Szczepiński with its registered office at ul. Kruszwicka 14, 71-043 Szczecin, Poland, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister responsible for economy, NIP 6730002405 REGON 330189499 being the service provider, administrator and owner of the Store.
The data administrator can be contacted using the e-mail address: email@example.com
- §2. Purposes of personal data processing
The purpose of processing personal data is the implementation of orders placed by customers in our store and related activities such as delivery of orders, sales records, sending responses to our customers' inquiries and notifications, compliance with legal and tax obligations, compliance with complaints and warranty obligations.
Data processing for marketing purposes is carried out only with the express consent of our clients.
- §3. Basis for data processing
GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC - general of the Data Protection Regulation).
- 6 point 1 lit. a) GDPR - this means that we process personal data on the basis of the consent received,
- 6 point 1 lit. b) GDPR - this means that we process personal data because they are necessary for the performance of the contract or to take action before its conclusion, at the request received,
- 6 point 1 lit. c) GDPR - this means that we process personal data in order to fulfill a legal obligation,
- 6 point 1 lit. f) GDPR - this means that we process personal data in order to perform legitimate interests.
- §4. Information on data recipients
When processing personal data, we use external services. Therefore, the recipients of your personal data may be third parties:
- Shipping service provider / couriers: DHL, UPS, INPOST
- IT service provider: Shoper S.A. ul. Pawia 9 31-154 Kraków NIP: 9452156998 REGON: 121495203
- Host and e-mail provider: cyber_Folks S.A. with headquarters in Poznań (60-829) at ul. Franklin Roosevelt 22, entered into the register of entrepreneurs KRS 0000612359, REGON 364261632, NIP 7822622168
- Provider of legal / advisory / debt collection services - these service providers are appointed individually, in the event of a specific need.
- Banking service provider: ING Bank Sląski
- Provider of electronic payment services: PayU, PayPal, Przelewy24.
- §5. Rights of the data subjects
When we write about the rights related to the processing of your personal data, we refer to the rights described below. The possibility of exercising the following rights is independent of the legal basis for the processing of personal data.
Right to access data
You have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether we process personal data concerning you. If this is the case, you have the right to access this data, as well as receive additional information about:
- purposes of processing,
- categories of data concerned,
- recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data have been or will be disclosed, in particular about recipients in third countries or international organizations,
- if possible, the planned period of data storage, and if this is not possible, about the criteria for determining this period,
- the right to request us to rectify, delete or limit data processing, to object to such processing, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority,
- the data source if your data has not been collected from you,
- automated decision making, including profiling and the rules for making them, as well as the importance and predictions consequences of such processing for you.
Upon receipt of such a request, we are required to provide a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. If such a request is submitted electronically and if we do not receive any other objection, we will also provide the information electronically.
Right to rectify data
You have the right to request us to immediately rectify incorrect personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you have the right to request that incomplete personal data be supplemented, including by providing an additional statement.
The right to delete data (to be forgotten)
You have the right to request us to delete your personal data immediately. We are then obliged to delete personal data without undue delay if one of the following circumstances applies:
- you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of your personal data and we have no other basis for their processing,
- you have filed an effective objection to the processing of your data,
- your personal data has been processed unlawfully,
- Your personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation,
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request us to restrict processing in the following cases:
- when you question the correctness of the data - for a period allowing us to verify its correctness,
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the data and request the restriction of their use instead,
- we no longer need personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to establish, assert or defend claims,
- you have objected to the processing of your data - until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds for your objection.
Automated decisions, including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and produces legal effects on you or similarly significantly affects you.
The law does not apply if this decision:
- is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us,
- is permitted by EU law or the law of the Republic of Poland and which provides for appropriate measures to protect your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests, or
- is based on your explicit consent.
Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data to the supervisory body: President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, tel. 22 531 03 00, fax. 22 531 03 01, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to withdraw consent to processing
Where we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Naturally, the withdrawal of the consent granted does not affect the lawfulness of the prior processing of personal data.
Right to object
In the event that we process your personal data pursuant to art. 6 point 1 lit. f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of this data for reasons related to your particular situation.
Then we are no longer allowed to process this personal data, unless we can prove the existence:
- valid, legitimate grounds for processing, where these grounds must override your interests, rights and freedoms, or
- grounds for establishing, pursuing or defending claims.
- §6. Cookies
In terms of the purposes of using cookies, we distinguish between three categories:
- Necessary files - these files enable the proper operation of the Store and its functionalities, e.g. authentication or security cookies. Without saving them on your device, the use of the Store will be Impossible.
- Functional files - files that allow you to remember the settings selected by you and adapt the Store to your needs and preferences, e.g. in terms of the selected language, font size, website appearance. They allow us to improve the functionality and performance of the Store. Without saving them on your device, the use of some of the Store's functionalities will be limited.
- Business files - this category includes e.g. advertising cookies. Without saving them on your device, the use of some of the Store's functionalities may be limited.
In terms of their validity period, we distinguish between two categories of cookies:
- session files - existing until the end of the session,
- persistent files - existing after the end of the session.
In terms of the entity administering cookies, we distinguish:
- our cookies,
- third party cookies.
Consent to the processing of cookies is voluntary and may be withdrawn at any time. However, it should be remembered that the lack of consent to the use of certain cookies may limit the use of the Store and its functionality, and even prevent it from being used.
Consent to the processing of cookies may take place:
- by means of the software settings installed on the telecommunications end device used by the user,
- by using the button containing a declaration of consent to the processing of cookies or confirmation of reading its terms.
Most often, the browser settings by default allow cookies and other information to be placed on the end device. If you do not agree to saving these files, it is necessary to change the settings of your web browser accordingly. It is possible to disable their saving for all connections from a given browser or for a specific website, and also to delete them. The file management method depends on the software you are using.