Online Store Terms of Service
- The naviteam.eu online store, available at https://shop.naviteam.eu , is run by Piotr Szczepiński, who runs his business economic under the name SCS Piotr Szczepiński, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP 6730002405 REGON 330189499
- These Regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and define the rules of using the Online Store as well as the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance via the Store.
- Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Seller - a natural person running a business under the name SCS Piotr Szczepiński entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP 6730002405, REGON 330189499
- Customer - any entity purchasing through the Store.
- Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which a separate act grants legal capacity, performing on its own behalf an economic activity that uses the Store.
- Store - an online store run by the Seller at the Internet address https://shop.naviteam.eu
- Distance contract - contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of communication distance up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
- Regulations - these Store regulations.
- Order - the Customer's declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at the conclusion of the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
- Account - customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by the Customer and information about Orders placed by him in the Store.
- Registration form - a form available in the Store, enabling the creation of an Account.
- Order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows placing an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Cart - an element of the Store's software in which the Products selected for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
- Product - a movable item / service available in the Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- Sales Agreement - a Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sales Agreement also means - according to the features of the Product - a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific specific work.
Contact the Store
- Seller's address: ul. Kruszwicka 14, 71-043 Szczecin, Poland
- Seller's e-mail address: email@example.com
- Seller's telephone number: +48 609 120 000
- Seller's bank account number PL07 1090 1492 0000 0001 0602 2987
- The customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
- The customer may communicate by phone with the Seller between 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
To use the Store, including viewing the Store's assortment and placing orders for Products, you must:
- end device with access to the Internet and a web browser
- an active e-mail account (e-mail),
- cookies enabled
- The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unlawful actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer's technical infrastructure.
- Browsing the Store's assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store's assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be completed without creating an Account.
- Prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys (PLN), US dollars (USD) and euro (EUR) and are gross prices (including VAT).
- The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), about which the Customer is informed on the Store's website when placing the Order, including at the time of expressing the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
- When the nature of the subject of the Agreement does not allow, judging reasonably, to calculate the final (final) price in advance, information on the manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as charges for transport, delivery, postal services and other costs, will be given in the Store in the Product description.
Creating an Account in the Store
- To set up an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data: e-mail, telephone number, first name, surname, address.
- Creating an Account in the Store is free.
- Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
- The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, delete the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in § 3.
In order to place an Order:
- log in to the Store (optional);
- select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the "Add to cart" (or equivalent) button;
- log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
- if the option to place an Order without registration has been selected - fill in the Order Form by entering the details of the Order recipient and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice data, if different from the recipient's details .
- choose one of the available payment methods and, depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
- click the button “I confirm purchase“
Offered delivery and payment methods
- The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
- Courier shipment,
- cash-on-delivery courier,
- Personal pickup available at: ul. Kruszwicka 14, 71-043 Szczecin
- The customer may use the following payment methods:
- Courier delivery
- Cash on delivery (in Poland)
- Payment by bank transfer to the Seller's account
- Payment by przelewy24
- Paypal payment.
- Card payment: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro (the operator of payments made by payment cards is BlueMedia S.A.)
- Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
Execution of the sales contract
- Conclusion of a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
- After placing the Order, the Seller shall immediately Mr.confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation takes place by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller's declaration of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- If the Customer chooses:
- payment by bank transfer, payment Przelewy24 or paypal payment, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 14 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement - otherwise the order will be canceled.
- cash on delivery, the customer is obliged to make the payment on delivery.
- payment in cash on personal pickup, the customer is obliged to make the payment on delivery within 14 days from the date of receipt of information about the readiness of the shipment for pickup.
- If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than personal collection, the Product will be shipped by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this section), in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
- A If you order Products with different delivery times, the delivery date is the longest given date.
- The beginning of the period of delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted as follows:
- If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment card - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
- In the case of the Customer's choice of the method of payment on delivery - from the date of the Sale Agreement,
Right of withdrawal
- The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The running of the time limit specified in sec. 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person designated by him other than the carrier.
- In the case of an Agreement that covers many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the time limit specified in paragraph 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
- The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement, it is enough for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of this period.
- The statement may be sent by traditional mail, fax or electronically by sending the statement to the Seller's e-mail address or by submitting the statement on the Seller's website - the Seller's contact details are specified in § 3. The statement can also be submitted on the form, the template of which is attached to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, but it is not obligatory.
- If the Consumer sends the declaration by e-mail, the Seller shall immediately send the Consumer to the e-mail address provided by the Consumer confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement.
- Effects of withdrawing from the Agreement:
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement concluded remotely, the Agreement shall be considered void.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall return the Consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the day of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him, including the cost of delivering the item, except for additional costs resulting from the delivery method chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller.
- Payment refund Seller will use the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different solution that will not involve any costs for him.
- The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until the Product is received back.
- The Consumer should send the Product back to the Seller's address given in these Regulations immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends the Product back before the deadline14 days.
- The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the Product, including the cost of returning the Product, if, due to its nature, the Product could not be returned by regular mail.
- The consumer is only responsible for the reduction in the value of the Product resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the Agreement:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery,
- in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short use-by date,
- for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully provided the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the Seller has fulfilled the service, he / she will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
- in whose price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller does not exercise control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement,
- in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things,
- in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the sales contract, and the delivery of which may take place only after 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Seller has no control,
- in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery,
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts,
- for the delivery of digital content which are not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the Consumer before the expiry of the withdrawal period ia from the contract and after informing the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the Contract,
Complaints and warranty
- The Sales Agreement covers new and used Products as well as Services provided by naviteam.eu. The nature of each offer is described in detail on the Store's website.
- In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the consumer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions on warranty in the Civil Code.
- Complaints should be submitted in writing or electronically to the Seller's addresses provided in these Regulations.
- It is recommended to include in the complaint, inter alia, a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, data of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer's request in connection with the defect of the goods.
- The seller will respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days.
- Goods returned as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address provided in § 3 of these Regulations.
Out-of-court complaint and redress procedures
- Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and at the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie .php ; http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php .
- The consumer has the following exemplary possibilities of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
- The consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court,referred to in art. 37 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to settle a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
- The consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
- The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers ).
Personal data in the Online Store
- The administrator of Customers' personal data collected via the Online Store is SCS Piotr Szczepiński.
- Customers' personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store is collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees - also for marketing purposes.
- The recipients of the personal data of the Customers of the Online Store may be:
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
- In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store.
- The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
- Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller shall inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services; the Act on Consumer Rights, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. For this purpose, he may submit a complaint via the EU ODR online platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr / .
(Consumer's name and surname)
SCS Piotr Szczepiński
ul. Kruszwicka 14
tel. 609 120 000
e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org < / p>
I hereby inform about the withdrawal from the sales contract from .............................. of the following products:
pursuant to the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights.