Audi MIB 2 PLUS Conversion from USA/JP/KOR/UAE to EU
When you have brought your car from the USA, Dubai, Korea, China or Taiwan to Europe, but your navigation instead of wide highways shows desert stripes - we have a solution for you.
We offer conversion to European standards for MIB 2 PLUS devices from Audi cars.
How do I know if it is Audi MIB 2 PLUS?
In the navigation menu go to
Settings -> System -> Software Update -> Version Information -> Version Software
If you see MH2p_xxxxxxxx at the beginning it is MIB 2 PLUS system
This navigation model was installed on the following models:
- A1, A6, A7, A8
- S6, S7,
- Q3, Q7, Q8,
- RS6, RS7
- RS Q3, RS Q7, RS Q8
- SQ3, SQ7, SQ8
- R8, TT, e-tro
What do you gain with our conversion?
- Full range of radio waves used in Europe
- Navigation support in Polish, English or German
- The latest available map of the whole of Europe
- a guarantee of a reliable service.
Is it possible to perform the conversion remotely?
Yes, because we only need a navigation module to do this. It can be easily dismantled and sent to us. The car can function without any problems.
Our service guarantees safe conversion for cars imported from outside the European Union! Send us your device and we'll change the frequencies, maps and available languages. Here we can make your American radio navigation useful in Europe!
1. Choose the service you are interested in.
2. Make a purchase in our store.
3. Pack the equipment.
4. After purchase, you will receive an RMA repair number by e-mail - be sure to attach it to the package in a visible place. If you have not received an RMA number, please include the order number from our shop with your shipment. This will significantly speed up the repair of your device.
5. Send the device to our address - remember that your package should have a tracking number. We advise against sending the equipment with the cheapest shipments without tracking. We have had positive experiences with UPS, DHL and DPD.
6. When the equipment is delivered to us, it will be converted and then sent back to the address provided in the order.