Porsche PCM 4.0 USA / Dubai to EU conversion
When you brought your car from the USA or Dubai to Europe, but your navigation instead of wide highways shows desert stripes - we have a solution for you.
We offer conversion to European standards for PCM 4.0 devices from Porsche.
How do I know if it is PCM 4.0?
Hold down 2 keys at the same time: SOURCE + INFO and if you do not have the info button, MEDIA + CAR
When we see the words PCM2, PCM3 or PCM3.1 on the screen - this is not the equipment.
When we see PCM4.0 or MHI2_ on the screen - yes, this is the navigation.
What do you gain with our conversion?
- Full range of radio waves used in Europe
- Navigation support in Polish, English or German
- The latest available map of the whole of Europe
- a guarantee of a reliable service.
Is it possible to perform the conversion remotely?
Yes, because we only need a navigation module to do it - it is a black DVD reader with 2 slots for SD cards. It can be easily dismantled and sent to us. The car can function without it without any problems.
Our service guarantees safe conversion for cars imported from outside of the European Union! Send us your device and we'll change the frequencies, maps and available languages. Here we can make your American radio navigation useful in Europe!
1. Choose the service you are interested in.
2. Make a purchase in our store.
3. Pack the equipment.
4. After purchase, you will receive an RMA repair number by e-mail - be sure to attach it to the package in a visible place. If you have not received an RMA number, please include the order number from our shop with your shipment. This will significantly speed up the repair of your device.
5. Send the device to our address - remember that your package should have a tracking number. We advise against sending the equipment with the cheapest shipments without tracking. We have had positive experiences with UPS, DHL and DPD.
6. When the equipment is delivered to us, it will be converted and then sent back to the address provided in the order.